Thu, Apr 07|
Baby Basics: Medical and practical advice from a board-certified pediatrician. (1)
This class is for new or soon to be new parents. Get real with board-certified pediatrician Dr. Misha Yajnik, MD on what to expect during your new baby's first week of life. Dr. Yajnik will cover important medical signs you need to know and offer words of advice from her personal experience as well.
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2022, 6:00 PM EDT – Apr 08, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT
About the event
Dive into parenting like a pro with support from this quick Baby Basics class! During the course Dr. Yajnik will cover:
- Medical Information: Fevers, Safe Sleep, Feeding, Diapers, and More!
- Tips for Choosing the Right Pediatrician
- Personal Advice from Lessons Learned
- Managing the Emotions of Being a New Parent
- A Message to New Moms: Navigating the 4th Trimester
At the end of the class, Dr. Yajnik will be answersing questions from participants. Come with your questions or submit them in advance!